Monday, March 19, 2007

Dufferin Islands: Spring in the Making

It was such a gorgeous day on Sunday March 18th, that I took a drive over to Dufferin Islands in Niagara Falls to capture "Spring in the making". Being that I was in town visiting my parents, I took advantage of the lovely day to do as such.Dufferin Islands, is a series of small "islands" joined by picturesque bridges and waterways, located just above the Horseshoe Falls at Niagara.

The park is widely used year-round, and is a prime spot for a picnic, or an afternoon to get away into nature, or for animal and bird watchers.

To visit Dufferin Islands yourself, please see it's main website at: http://www.niagaraparks.com/nature/dufferin.php

I had an hour to kill, as I followed the crooked pathways, crossed the boardwalk bridges, watched mallards play in the icy waters, and captured some of the essence of "Spring in the Making".

What magical moments from a magical place!To view my Gallery of Photos from the shoot, click the snowman below:



aluminum info
Thank you for being Visitor: